Saturday, August 3, 2013

RISK IT! release new 7" EP on Farewell records

If my mind doesn't play some tricks on me Germany's straightedge RISK IT! were gonna be dead and gone
at some point a few years ago. I attended a show part of what was advertised as being they farewell Euro tour. But after that I kept hearing of these guys still around.
Indeed, coming to the very recent days, I learn they have recently released a new 7" entitled "The Only Thing", on Farewell records, which follows-up to last year full-length effort "Who's Fooling Who".

The guys posted 2 tracks out of the five which make up the 7" EP on bandcamp.

So RISK IT! isn't gone but it appears to be alive and kicking. Stream here the record's title track and the song "Disappear"





Check: www.facebook.com/RISKITHC

No comments:

Post a Comment