Thursday, June 13, 2013

GRIEVED / RUNES 7" split out soon on Anchors Aweigh records

Sweden's GRIEVED and UK's RUNES (feat.ex members of The Legacy and Gold Kids) will be sharing a 7" vinyl split to be released on Anchors Aweigh records soon. The release date has not been set yet but the label is currently taking in pre-orders.
Two bands stuck in the muds of the darkest hardcore.
You can have a tasty appetizer of the 7" listening to one song from each band (Runes has actually got two for you) which have recently posted on the web.

Watch and listen to RUNES' "Petrol City", "Depersonalisation" and GRIVED's "Mirage" here







"Mirage" lyrics


As if every day was a new take
And the past all faded away
I'm repeating my mistakes like they've never been made
Been lost so many times that I've lost count
And I have tried to follow a chain of reason in my clotted mind
Without it leading to nowhere but doubt
Can't stand this town yet I'm still homebound
The need to leave is being held down
Since I'm all paralysed
Wrong path, dead end road
Endless deadlocks, broken oaths
Been lost so many times that I've lost count
I hate my head and its war inside
I hate my head and the world outside

Check: www.facebook.com/grievedhc www.facebook.com/runesrunesrunes

No comments:

Post a Comment