Tuesday, March 20, 2012

AS I LAY DYING to return to European stages in June! Recording new album in April!

AS I LAY DYING ended 2011, the year of their tenth anniversary as a band, with an extremely successful headlining tour. The Decade of Destruction Tour ran November-December through the US.


AS I LAY DYING are currently writing their fifth album and are preparing to enter the studio this April.
The producer, title, art and all other details will be released over the next few months. Fans can expect to hear new material this summer as the band will be returning to Europe in June for some festival appearances and exclusive club shows!


AS I LAY DYING
02/06/12 – DE – Nürnberg – Rock im Park
03/06/12 – DE – Nürburg – Rock am Ring
05/06/12 – CH – Luzern – Konzerthaus w/Trivium
06/06/12 – DE – Karlsruhe – Substage w/Trivium
07/06/12 – LU – Luxembourg – Rockhal w/Trivium
09/06/12 – UK – Donington Park – Download Festival
10/06/12 – AT – Nickelsdorf – Nova Rock


Make sure to check out the new AS I LAY DYING video the band shot for Paralyzed. The video encapsulates AS I LAY DYING in a special moment in time; their tenth anniversary tour in front of sold-out crowds full of devoted fans. The video is available now via the band's youtube channel HERE.


Keep up with AS I LAY DYING at the following locations:

No comments:

Post a Comment